Chicago Photographer May Monthly Goals!
May is here! Who’s excited for the warm weather to stay finally?!
It’s the first of the month already and time for my May monthly goals! Time flies when you love what you do. I am going to share with you my personal and business goals for this month. I hope they inspire you to make sure you’re always living the fullest life you can and give you inspiration for your own goals!
I’ve had a very big year with the birth of my second daughter, Julianna. I’ve welcomed another beautiful little girl into the world, but that doesn’t mean my personal goals as a photographer have faded. This year is going to be a year of tremendous growth for ALL of us! I can feel it.
I believe that setting goals and constantly learning and growing is part of any healthy lifestyle. No dream will ever be too big if you have the determination to achieve it! I challenge you to do the same. Let’s take a look at my goals for the month.
- Work out 3 times a week (That’s not easy after 2 babies in 2 years!)
- Sign my daughter up for gymnastics (My daughter is bouncing off the wall and needs another activity to burn some energy!)
- Dedicate at least 1 day a week for strict family time.
- Spring clean my closet (If I haven’t worn it in a year, it’s gone!)
- Finish my studio renovation…FINALLY!
- 6 golden hour sessions this month…AHH! Only 2 spots left if you want to snag one..email me!
- 2 days of mommy and me mini sessions…Just some mommy/baby time!
- BIG announcement at the end of May…Stay tuned!
Cheers to a new month and a new opportunity. I really want to see all of yours! Share with me below all your own personal and business goals! Let’s inspire one another!
It’s going to be a good month and even greater year!
Thinking of booking a session with Nicole? Her summer availability is already filling fast. Shoot me a message to claim your spot.
Check out our Instagram
Check out our Facebook
Haven’t seen the new studio?! Check it out too! –>> White Photo Studio